Monday Dental Appt. Jacob got his filling removed and redid.
I started babysitting a 3 month old and a 4 year old.
Me and Kina took them to all the kids to the park in the afternoon.
7 kids in all
Tuesday-Thursday:
More Babysitting.
Friday
Jacob got the rest of the filling removed and redid.
The entire week as been fun.
Connor coming home and saying he is a baby and that he can't sit up. um, I wonder if he is jealous.
Mike and I are finally getting excited about moving to Keesler.
It will be a great job for him. Plus he gets another 3 years to stay out of that crap that is going on overseas.
We will be flying home on or around 20 May.
We have to be down there 30 Jun.
This is going to be a big change come weather wise.
Jacob wants a house with an indoor pool. He was surprised when I told him that the pools are outside. He was thinking it was going to be cold and rainy like here. Funny huh?
Friday, August 19, 2005
15-19 Aug
Written by:
myboys9802
at
02:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment