Monday, November 21, 2005

17-20

Jacob got his report card. He did great. Alex spent the night here Wed, Jacob at her house on Thurs, Fri Night my house, Sat night her house.
Sat we took the kids to Big Sky, they had a blast. I lost Jacob's Virtual Pet in the ball pit. HA HA. I found it. BTW: Ball Pits are still nasty. We told Jacob I lost it and he was ready to jump head first into it. It took us 5 minutes to tell him I found it.
Saturday Night, Mike and I went to see Harry Potter 4. It was great. Didn't stick to the book that well but it was still great. It was nice to be out of the house and have a date. We talked and joked.
Sunday we started putting up Christmas stuff. I'm so in the christmas spirit.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

6 Months Left In England!

No comments: