Holy Cow, Mike got the lawn mower working and cut the grass in the front in the back. This is the only place I know that the grass grows all year long. Guess that would explain my allergies huh? Oh, we starting getting everything ready for the move. I asked Jacob if he was excited, scared, or anything about moving. He said no I love moving. I said Oh so you won't care if we move you every 3 to 4 years. He looked at me I was the craziest lady in the world.
We found a house, now we are waiting for normal time monday morning so we can call and get everything in order. If it is meant to be it will all work out. :)
I read a very good book; My Sister's Keeper!! Odd how reading to your kids all the time makes you start to like reading. I use to dislike it with a purple passion (reading anything that is). Now it is great. I love relaxing and reading. I love reading to the kids.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
2 April
Written by:
myboys9802
at
12:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So, where is this house???? I'm not sure I saw a post about it in the Keesler group, but I haven't been keeping track of things there. That is cool if it all works out!
Mike will have to mow the lawn a lot more here too. We have maybe 4-5 months where you don't really need to mow, but that just depends on how often it rains and all. My hubby just mowed this weekend too.
I LOVE to read, and so do my kids, even my 19 month old! I'm glad my kids have such a love for books!
Post a Comment