Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Playgroup

We went to the base for playgroup. I meet lots of ladies. Some were nice some were not so nice. But I got to meet another one of my online friends Kathryn and her two kids Anthony and Ayden. Connor had a blast playing with Anthony in the 100 Degree Heat. Connor calls him his new best friend. We are going to schedule in more playtime with those too.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey! Glad you made it to the playgroup! Sometimes those base ones are...what's the word. Well, you never know what it will be like. Did you ever go to the one at Seymour when you were there? I enjoyed that one. Glad you got to get out and meet people too! It is always nice to make some new friends. Makes you feel more settled in and at home in a place!