Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Flooding

Our Street Miles Ct and Half of Whitney Dr is Flooded.School is still open.
The neighbor was nice enough to tell me there is no way I can leave, the roads were blocked. His section of the road wasn't, remind me to ask him to take Jacob to school next time.
Anyway, I called the school. Told them Jacob isn't going.
Then I decided that Jacob is going to school. I called Marty and she agree to get Jacob at Popps Ferry if I get him there.
So I walked Connor over to Mr. Bills then I walked Jacob down to Popps Ferry in the pouring rain and the areas that weren't flooded. Got him into Marty's car and she took him to school. The good news was that the school took away being tardy so he wasn't late. YAY! He was a little upset that he had to go. Oh well. He has the entire next week off.
The road is finally not flooded, but it is still pouring.
Also remind me to take a photo next time. This is so funny!

No comments: