Monday, April 16, 2007

New Orleans Trip

So we drove too New Orleans to go to this 3 story mall. There was a 24 Annual French Quarter Festival going on so the road to the Mall was closed off. We couldn't find parking so we just drove around.
Some of the photos are of how close the houses/businesses are together.
One is of the fence if you tried to climb into this persons backyard OUCH.
And the VW Bug was for sale. Come on, lets say Dream Car. LMAO!
Some nice art on a building and a statue, there was more there, but the traffic/people was horrible and I didn't get much. Sorry!
If and when we go back I will get more photos!


Cool Slideshows

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Gosh, that fence is scary! That car is crazy! NO is like a whole other world to me...not somewhere I like to venture to too often! Stinks you didn't make it to the mall. Did you hear they have an AWESOME Target there? I think its like 2 stories or something. Haven't been there either though...