Saturday, December 08, 2007

Downers

Lost: 1 kid and 1 dog. Found: 1 kid & 1 dog.
(Keep reading for story)

KID We were leaving Wal-Mart and Leslie wanted to show me the stuffed animalsI walked over there and looked at themI told her they were cute and then we were leavingI could have swore Connor was beside me, nope. Jacob says wheres Connor, I looked around and my heart just stopped he wasn't thereI went in and I could hear him crying, but I couldn't find him, So I'm screaming Connor..... ConnorAnd I hear a lady say do you know where your mommy in and I see him. Oh I was pissedI told him you are in soo much trouble I got his hand and he was still crying I squeezed it and he said Ouch while cryingThen I got him past the register and I picked him up and hugged him tight, told him to never do that again, that I don't want to lose him. He was still crying and saying I'm soo sorry mommy.I wanted to kill him and hug him at the same time.

DOG:Went over to the neighbors house, we had let the dogs out to run while I was over there. OOPS, Chi-Chi went looking for me, she is such a mamas girl.I hear Mike screaming her name. I went outside and yelled did you loose my dog again, he said nope you lost your dog. So Mike went driving around to find her. I went in the house to make sure she wasn't there. The neighbor heard a same little bark and said I think she is over here. Chi-Chi went into Mr. Bills back yard, throught a racoon hole, but couldn't get back out. It was funny cause that is normally where we all go to talk. So she thought we were there.

So after two days I lost two loved ones, but I got them both back.Got to love Kids and Dogs!

No comments: