Thursday, September 15, 2005

16 Sept

It was windy and yucky. Connor fell asleep on the way to the Base Gym to get Jacob from the Drill the School was doing. The wind blew soo hard that it knocked over the stroller with him asleep in it. 32 lbs of Connor hit the ground with the stroller. I didn't think he would ever touch another stroller. He is okay and eventually he did sit back in it. After school me and the boys went over to Maggie's. The boys love playing with her daughter.
Jacob went to Justin's Birthday Party. Justin's party started off with Rock Climbing at the Base Gym. Jacob had a blast. The party started at 5:30 and last until 8:30. MORE CAKE.
Mike, Connor and I went over to Collin & Maggie's and played games, while Connor and Meagan played dress up. I will have to post picture of dress up soon.
We didn't get home until 1 AM.

No comments: