Today was a Monday all around since Monday was a holiday. By the way, Happy Belated Labor Day!
Last night was soo much fun. Jacob woke up having a nightmare twice. He ended up in bed with us. So there was Mike, Connor, Jacob & Me. I left and went out to the living room and couldn't sleep. So I got on the computer. Jacob was screaming in his sleep. This was the 2nd nightmare. He dreamed that Legoland was deleted off the computer. Silly boy.
Today I started helping out in the library with Ms. Johnson. I was suppose to show up at 12:45 and leave at 1:30. Well silly me, went there at 11:45 and left at 1:30, because I need a crash course in clocks. I'm guessing it was from the lack of sleep last night. Oh well, better luck on Thursday. Tomorrow I have a yucky dentist appt.
Connor had fun playing in the library. He got wore out. He came home said I'm going to play in Jacob's room and took off one shoe and fell asleep right there. Hope everyone had a good day!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
6 Sept
Written by:
myboys9802
at
10:06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment