Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Witch

Took the boys trick or treating. They both got a bag full of candy. Connor lost his shield so I will have to go looking for it tomorrow. We got home about 7:15 went through the candy and had the boys choose the candy they wanted to keep the rest they left out for the halloween witch. (I went outside and found a witch, I told her she can have these bags of candy if she rings the bell and tells the boys thank you for the candy here is your treat.) The Halloween Witch rang the bell and the boys ran to the door. There at the door was the witch, she said thanks for the candy and said here is your treat. The boys were so excited they said Thank You and took the bag and ran to their bedrooms. Jacob now believes in the Halloween Witch!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: