School photos, Sibling Photos, and Family Photos.
Sara Pronounced (Sar-rah) is the photographer. She did a great job with the kids. We had printer problems and on top of that the contractors on base hit a gas line, so we had a gas leak. She had to rush through two classes.
Had lots of ladies helping out. It was great.
We had to leave Alconbury and go to Molesworth, which a few parents didn't like. But it wasn't like we could take photos in the dark. LOL.
Oh well. Proofs went home on Monday. I'm waiting for the phone calls to pour in. Orders will go out on Sat.
The boys took really nice photos. We also had a family photo made. I will have to get them on here soon as I get them back.
Boys are doing good. Both have that nasty cough and running nose. Got to love the its cold nope its warm outside that cause everyone to get sick.
:)
Monday, October 24, 2005
Oct 20-24
Written by:
myboys9802
at
07:22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment