Monday, July 03, 2006

Beach Trip

Holy Smokes did we have a blast.
Went over to Pensacola visited Mike's Family. Went to Johnson's Beach. The boys played in the water and sand. Connor made Sand Angels. Mike and I got to enjoy time in the ocean without the boys as well cause Maw-Maw and Pa-Pa watched them play. It was great.After that Mike and I gave Dan a run for his belly in Sonny's BBQ. OMGosh that was so great BBQ. Then we went out to Books-A-Million. Jacob got a Junie B Jones book on tape. Mike's Mom was so laughing her ass off, listening to it in the car.Mike, Jacob & Greg went over to Pizza Inn to play Magic they had a blast.Aunt Nikki cooked Connor a cheese burger then he went over to Pizza Hut to play Magic as well. Well Watch at least.They got back and then we all went out to Wal-Mart & K-Mart.We got back to Angie's House and the boys all showed off their sword fighting skills. Then we headed back to Biloxi at 11 pm. Needless to say today we have been napping and lazy. Hope everyone is having a great 4th of July weekend. I know we sure are.HUGS*Didn't take pictures because my camera is broken and I had to mail it back to the company to get fixed. BUMMER :(

No comments: