Okay I'm a forgetful mommy.I forgot all about getting a 4 year appt and shots until I read a post on one of my groups. OOPS.
So Connor's Appt was yesterday. He was all happy about getting 4 shots. We get there and he played shy with the Tech on the eye chart, he finally did it. He weighs 35 lbs and is 41 inches tall. The doctor said he is in perfect health. Connor did everything he asked him to do. Jacob wanted to do it all too.
So next we went to get shots. Connor was happy until she told him only 3 shots. He finally gave up and said okay. Come to find out Jacob had to redo his Hep B so he started having a cow. Jacob is scared of shots, unlike Connor. Connor laid in my lap got all three shots and didn't cry or tear up a bit. Jacob we had to hold down just to get a shot in the arm. I held his one arm behind my back, his head in my lap, Mike held is shot arm, and his legs, the tech held his arm and gave the shot. Jacob did all this crying and when he finally got the shot he said Ouch that didn't hurt that bad. He watched Connor get all of his shots and was still scared. Oh well. Both boys are done for shots for a while.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Connor's Dr Appt
Written by:
myboys9802
at
08:47
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment