OMGosh, it was so fun!
Mike's parents went with us. They watched the boys when Mike and I rode ride they couldn't. They also took about 80 pictures. Yeppers Mike's mom is as crazy about photos as I am. (I hope you enjoy my photos!)![]()
by myboys9802
We got there about 11 am and didn't leave until 5 pm. Connor cried on the first ride, but he finally calmed down and he got on the crazy bus, he thought that was the best ride ever.
Mike and I rode the Zipper. Okay someone could have told me about the flipping upside down part. I screamed so much, Mike was laughing and said his ears were ringing.
They had blue raspberry candy apples, funnel cakes, elephant ears, fries, soda lots and lots of soda, fudge. They were nice and sugared up!!!
Jacob's Thoughts:I thought it was fun. Mom was scared of the wasp. Connor was crying on one of rides.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Pensacola Fair/Photos
Written by:
myboys9802
at
08:19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment