Thursday, October 26, 2006

Updates

Okay as you can tell Mike is done with the NCO Academy, he didn't bring home any wood, which he is a little bummed about, but got over quickly. He is taking a week off before heading back to work to finish up his training with teaching and should have his 1st class in Dec 06. His task after that is to study his bum off so he can test for E-7 Master Sgt. Wish him luck!!

Jacob is doing great in school, his first report is posted on here, just scroll down.
He enjoys Pokemon (Still), Yu-Gi-Oh, Avatar, jumping on the trampoline, reading, wow can this child read. He has a little problem with math, but he is getting better, especially when he thinks about the question before answering it.

Connor, camera hog on here, guess cause that is because he is home with me. He loves Playgroup, He is really going to miss it come next year when he starts school.
He loves everything his brother loves. Especially annoying him. They fight lots (Brotherly Love). He start soccer soon. He is looking forward to it.

Me; I stay busy with the boys and the girls (Chi-Chi & Pandie). I like being back in the states, but I do miss all of my friends that are still in England. I'm making new friends down here. (Great Friendship last a lifetime)

No comments: