Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

Okay after 9 years of Marriage, Mike & I had some of his family (Dan, Angie and David) over for Thanksgiving. (Probably because we live about 2 hours away from each other now, but anywho)

I cooked (Yeppers they are all still alive) Green Bean Cass, Easy Cheesy Corn Cass, Mac~n~Cheese, 7 Layer Dip, Cresent Rolls, Rice, Mashed Taters, Gravy, 2 Pumpkin Pies, Apple Dumplings, Pecan Pie, No Bake Cheesecake, Pumpkin Muffins, Apple Pie, Sausage Balls, and I made a platter of summer sausage, smoked cheese, Port Wine Cheese, Cranberry Sauce (Connor calls it Jelly), Crackers and the dips for the summer sausage.
Mike's Mom Cooked, Turkey, Ham, and Dressing.

If you were hungry it was your own fault.
I had so many left overs.

For Christmas, Angie is going to try to see if she can get the entire clan (Dan, Angie, David, Greg, Nikki, & Jon) over here. But I don't do a big deal on Christmas. We do a Happy Birthday Jesus Cake and cook just like normal. Because it is a day of Thanks, Celebration, Fun & Laughter!

HUGS

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow, and I thought I cooked alot of food!!! We should've just come to your house. I told Zach we're not having anybody here for Christmas- like you I just want it low-key, to remember the real reason.