Monday, August 16, 2004

11-16 Aug

I know I haven't been in here in a few days.
Let's see if I can catch ya uptodate.
Not too much went on. Reason why I haven't been writing everyday. We also had thunderstorms almost everyday last week. Oh they were great.
Friday we went and got the rest of Jacob's school clothes. He has a total of 10 new outfits, all his school supplies, new shoes, and a backpack. He can't wait for school to start back.Connor got 5 new outfits for winter. Both of them will need new clothes by Christmas. Saturday we went to Feltwell. We met my online friend Tish. She was pretty nice. Everyone had fun.Sunday.
Mike pulled his back out again. He went to the doctor today. He will start PT soon. He has 8 visits to do. Hope it helps.We cooked on the grill last night.
Today 16 Aug.
I'm cleaning the house. Jacob and Connor have been playing pretty nice today. Thinking about taking them to the park. Only thing that is stopping me is the bees. ARGH! I hate bees.

No comments: