Wednesday, August 18, 2004

18 Aug

Morning
How is everyone today? Everyone here is good. Jacob is playing with the neighbor kids, Reva's Kids. Cole, Amber, & Jaide. Jacob is playing with Cole more than Amber and Amber is upset. Connor and Jaide are outside playing. They all had lunch chicken tenders and chips. Then after lunch I let them all decorate cookies and eat them. That was a big mess, but at least they had fun.
Mike is working. He said he still feels better good.
For Jacob's birthday we are still playing a trip to the Zoo with One of his Friends, insteadof a party. I can't see having a party and getting toys and doing the whole cake and ice cream thing when school first starts back. He likes the idea so I guess that is all that matters.
The boys have the weirdest birthdays from being over here. School starts back 7 Sept and Jacob's birthday is 15 Sept. And School gets out around 8 June and Connor's birthday is 9 June. Gotta love that.

No comments: