Friday, August 06, 2004

6 Aug

Well yesterday we decided not to go to Nottingham. Instead we are going to go to the beach. Jacob really wants to go to the beach. I just have to remember the camera so that I can take lots of photos. Can't wait to see how the boys enjoy it. Cross your fingers for no rain.
Today: Jacob is playing at Amber's House. And I'm starting up the sour dough bread mixture. YUMMY Bread. Mike is getting paid on the 15th. So I'm guessing finance is getting better. WOO HOO!. Mike is at work.
Connor is getting better and better at talking. Yesterday Jaide asked what's that. Connor said, Candy and it's all gone. Clear as day. WOO HOO. Our little man isn't soo little anymore. Jacob rode his bike to the school and rode around there while Mike ran 6 times around the school. Still trying to get in shape for the PT Test.
I'm going to go play with Connor while it is just me and him. I will catch up with you guys later.
Back. Connor had a blast. He thought it was fun to play in lotion and shaving cream. At least he smells pretty. LOL. He is back to watching TV and it is lunch time. What are ya'll having for lunch??? We are having Leftovers from supper. Fett. Alfredo, with chicken and veggies.
Connor took a nap after lunch. Jacob is back from Amber's House. He brought Jaide and Amber back with him. Everyone is acting they haven't ate in days. Can someone please explain that? You feed them breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. And they are still hungry.
Mike came home from work. We went to the commissary to get the snack and lunch stuff for our beach trip. Came home ate supper. Then off to bed. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow.

No comments: