Thursday, March 31, 2005

***

Took Jacob to school.
Connor whined all the way there.
I got to brag that Mike is only 25 and sewing on TSgt in July! HE HE.
I'm soo mean
Went to Sakina's sister Mina's Pub with her and the boys. In boys I mean Cole and Connor.
Connor gets out of the car and jumps in this puddle that is up to his knees. He starts crying. I laughed soo hard. Took him into the pub, cleaned him up and changed his pants and socks. Dried his sandals and he was up and running again. Him and Cole played at the backdoor with the Dog. Big Dog may I add.
After that we drive back to the base. We stop and look at the New 2005 Chevy Colorado. Nice truck, they want $18,000 for it. Then Sakina decided it was time for me to drive a stick. HA HA. That was funny.
We go around the block. (Bouncing all the way, ha ha ha). Then she took me and Connor home. At home Connor goes outside, while I call the School Back. Spring Photos are at the end of Apr and I'm in charge again. YAY, (LOL). He lets the cats out. I called for them and look all over the backyard and could find them. Oddly enough about 30 minutes later they are at the door crying. Connor threw a ball over the fence. I told him oops its gone. Lunch time: Connor wants pizza but will not eat it. umm, I wonder if that sounds fimilar. Tonight Jacob has his first T-ball Practice. Him and Marty is on the same team.

No comments: