So far so good.
Boys are being themselves.
Connor got sick he feels better, be he is a little cling on today.
Jacob played pokemon battle with Mike. He also beat Jordan at Pokemon. That was awesome for him.
Mike and I cleaned up the backyard, looks pretty nice.
I painted the swing back from rusty green to hunter green. It looks almost new. Connor painted himself. He got paint on his face, hands and feet. It was funny.
Jacob must have had a busy day because he feel asleep about 8 am.
Connor is eating suckers like that are going out of style.
Mike is playing Pokemon. Like Father Like Son
Tomorrow is Easter.
We will hide dye and hide eggs. Hopefully the kids will have a nice day with hardly any fussing.
Well I'm going to go get Con Man to sleep.
Have a nice day
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Easter Weekend
Written by:
myboys9802
at
23:49
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment