Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Oh Joy

Today has been one of those days.
Woke up at 7 am. Mike took Jacob to school. Connor and I went to go get my haircut, the lady say just walk in. Yeah right, that was funny. Made an appt. Went to BX. (Oh Joy). Then went back to Sakina's house. Watched Cole and Connor play. Cole took nap. Connor refused to take one. After leaving her house, I passed this house with a really cute Chihuahua in the window. It was small like Chi-Chi, but it was grey. Oh it was soo cute. (Darn do I miss my dog).
Connor has been fussy nonstop. Jacob came home. Did his homework. I finally got him an appt to get his eyes checked, couldn't believe how hard they make it for you to get an appt. (British healthcare).
Well today has been one tiresome day. I'm past ready for a nap.

:)

No comments: