I'm bored and working in the library today. The school is doing a talent show, but I'm not going to watch it, because I am also babysitting and both my son and the little boy I'm watching are playing sesamestreet.org and enjoying themselves quite a bit. Got to love high speed internet anyway that you can get it, especially when kids aren't fighting over who gets to play what when. What sucks about the library is that you can't go to web based e-mail and can't chat online. So I'm now chatting with myself. Listening to Super Grover, He's here to help. LMAO
We ate lunch before we came over, yet Connor didn't want to eat so he is now saying Mommy I'm hungry. I told him tough you should have ate your lunch instead of playing. I think he will be ready to eat and take a nap when we get home but then it will be too late to take a nap.
Okay I'm done with my chitchat with myself.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
26 Jan
Written by:
myboys9802
at
07:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment