Friday, January 06, 2006

6 Jan

Got everything in the house that needed to be fixed, fixed. The shower is about 2 inches smaller all around insteadof taking the old tiles off and fixing the tiles that way they put a board up with new tiles. Um, I wonder how long that will work. Thank goodness I won't be here when it breaks again. HE HE.
Went to the library and finished up the books that have been over flowing since the Christmas Vacation. So much fun.
Connor had a semi-play date today. Other than Alex. Aiden, 3, came over for a few hours and they had a blast. The playroom was nice mess. Connor thought it was a good idea to sit on a plastic rubbermaid container with Aiden under it, oops.

Bit doesn't like strangers. She was hiding.
Jacob is playing Mario Party 4 with Jordan. Jordan is over because Gaison is still away on vacation. Alex is watching Polar Express with Connor. I think Alex's mom really wanted her to go with her after school. It's soo funny listening to Connor play with Alex. Let's pretend this and that. They fight like brother and sister. Connor tells everyone Alex is his daughter. Uh, I don't think so little man you are a little bit young to make me a grandma.

No comments: