Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tagged by Jamie

Jamie tagged me:
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Revco Cashier/Stocker
2. Secretary at a Truck Driving School
3. Air Force Information Manager
4. Pizza Inn Cashier

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Wedding Singer

2. Dirty Dancing
3. The Day After Tomorrow
4. Stir Of Echos

Four places you have lived:
1. South Carolina
2. Texas/Mississippi (Basic/Tech School)
3. North Carolina
4. England

Four TV shows you love to watch :
1. CSI: Miami
2. CSI: Las Vegas
3. Medium
4. Charmed

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Pensacola, FL
3. Caister Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth UK
4. Washington DC

Four websites you visit daily: (I'm excluding blogs)
1. PW Forum
2. Accuweather
3. Soaps (which is Guiding Light and General Hospital, because that is all I get here)
4. Air Force Groups

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Spagetti Deluxe.
2. Logan's Club Sandwich
3. Texas Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream
4. Anything else that I can't get here in the UK

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Any place other than England.
2. Some place warm.
3. Some place with yummy food that is in dollars.
4. Some place sunny

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Heather
2. Don't know anyone else
3. Anyone that reads this one.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad you participated! Did you work at Pizza Inn in NC? We frequented that place while there! I LOVE Logan's too! There is one in Gulfport and Mobile!

myboys9802 said...

Yes, I worked at the Pizza Inn on HWY 70. Mike worked at the one on Ash St. Then he went to work at Pizza Hut on Ash. I haven't had good pizza or take out food in just about 3 years. I don't want to see my dining out bill after we get back.