After being offered Manager, accepting it and then being told I was joking.
Then having the Assistant Manager (Lindsay) talk about me behind my back.
I could hear her, Bobbie then Bobbie.
I answered what, then she said I was talking about you, not to you.
I'm like what the F?
So today I went into work doing the specialist job that I don't get paid for.
Mike called and said he wanted to do lunch with me, but he wasn't sure what time he could get there, I said Okay.
Karla goes to Lunch and She had 10 minutes left.
Mike gets there and only has 20 minutes for lunch
I asked if it was okay if I start my lunch break now since Mike only has 20 minutes, she said I would rather you wait. I said Okay.
Then she says fine go all snotty.
Then Angie ask if she can go to lunch. Lindsay says yes then starts telling her that I had to have lunch with Mike so now she has to stop what she is doing so that she can cover me, because I couldn't wait for Karla to come back. She didn't think I could hear her, or maybe she didn't care.
So I go back to my register and tell her she can go back to her job that I'm not taking my lunch break now, she said why not I said you can. I said no, you said you would rather me wait, so I'm waiting she said no you can go *all snotty* because Mike only has 20 minutes. I told her I can talk with Mike anytime. I even said I was sorry that I didn't know Mike was coming at this time etc.... At this point she is doing the bitchy face with the snottiness. I said fine I quit. This store has too much drama, too much backstabbing, and like I told you before I don't need the job or the money, I was just working here to have something to do, and since it seems like no one stays here, UM, I now know why.
There is my vent for today.
Mike is proud that I quit, he couldn't figure out why I was staying after they pulled the manager crap.
Oh well.
I'm home, I have more time for the kids, hubby, and life.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Quit BAMM
Written by:
myboys9802
at
22:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment