Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Jacob (9th)

Well today was a busy day.
I had a meeting at work after closing last night at 12 am.
So from 8 to 9 I sat in a meeting.
Then went to go sign the boys up for Soccer.
While Mike took the boys to the football field to get Jacob's Team Photo done by 8:45.
Then the game started at 10 ended at 11.
Which our little Saints won their first game.




Saints 6


V/S


Vikings 0



Here are photos from the game. Jacob is number 83.
Loads of Pics...... http://community.webshots.com/album/560714800cAnShc
Plus one video..... http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3087754040095513762FTDKuh


Then we went to Pensacola to see Mike's family. Went to Walmart for Jacob's Presents, got to love last minute.
Then we went out to eat at Pizza Hut. Darn me, I forgot the camera at home.

We are back in Biloxi now, the kids are asleep.
Jacob got new pokemon stuffed animals, a MP3 player, DS Dogs game, A new virutal pet that I get to leave on pause, or kill. HE HE.
On his MP3 Player we put Pokemon Songs and Kidz Bop 12. He was listening to it all morning, then on the ride over to Pensacola. He named his dog, Blue, it is a Husky.

Here is a Photos of Jacob from Birth to 9 years old.


No comments: