Took the boys to the bowling alley to eat lunch and bowl.
Jacob & Connor had fun.
1st Game Connor beat Jacob 101-100
2nd Game Jacob was beating Connor.
Connor fell and busted open his chin. So he quit playing and Jacob won by forfit. Took Connor to the firestation to get checked out. They said it will leave a small scar that will disappear with age. The boys got to look inside the fire station and play on the trucks and the other cars there. They had fun. Got back home and Connor started playing with Ants. He is okay again. And the boys are watching TV and playing in the living room. So much for a day with less events.
Oddly enough, I stopped Jacob from hearing anything about the attacks yesterday and the teacher told him about and so did his little friends. Come on what age is innocent anymore. I had to explain to Jacob about Bombs and death, something I thought I would protect him from just for a few years more. Oh well.
Hurrican Dennis is suppose to be hitting FL soon.
Friday, July 08, 2005
8 July
Written by:
myboys9802
at
10:06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment