Tuesday, July 19, 2005

July 19

Mike left for Germany at 10:15. He will be back sometime Friday.
Connor got his haircut. We are working on a bowl/mushroom cut. So far it looks cute.
Jacob will have rehearsals next week from 2 to 6 everyday getting ready for the big night. I found out that he has a sword fight in the play. :) CUTE.
Also ticket prices for children went up to $3.00 instead of $2.00
Mrs. Ann gave Connor a warm cup of Hot Caramel Choc. He took to sips and spill this little cup that is maybe an ounce on me and him. More me than him. It looked like I pooped myself from the front.
VBS was fun. The preschoolers are starting to calm down a bit.
Mike made it to Germany and will do his board at 8 am tomorrow morning. He will find out tomorrow if he wins.
I'll keep ya posted

No comments: