Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 17

Had to take the CD burner back to the BX. It didn't work on my 6 year old computer.
And the ones they had that would work were way to expensive.
Oh well. Mike is use to that happening with the presents he gets from me.
First year Oh a Radio. I don't think he will even let me live that down.
Jacob has finished yet another Magic Tree House Book and is ready to go to Mildenhall for a new one. I think I have figured out what to tell Family Memebers to get him for his birthday in about 1 month & 4 weeks. WOW, that soon. 15 Sept will be here before we know it.
We cut the yards for inspections on Tuesday.
Got started on School Clothes. We've got all the school supplies for 2nd grade. OMGosh, 2nd grade. Time sure is flying with him.
Before we know it, it will be time for Connor to start preschool.

No comments: