Saturday, July 16, 2005

Happy 27th Birthday

Today is my birthday.
It started out on Friday evening, we went out to eat at the Little Chef (Food is still gross)
Then we headed out to Mildenhall for the Harry Potter 6 Book Party.
The Party started was from 11-midnight. It wasn't set up good, because people were fighting to get inside to see how the bookmark was decorated. We had # 48 and they said for everyone 41 to 85 to line up. I'm guessing adults don't know how to count because We were suppose to be # 8 in line and we ended up being 20 something. I told Mike this isn't worth it, Both boys feel asleep and we left and instead of driving home we got a room at the base for the night. It was like an apartment. This morning we got up had donuts for breakfast, BK for Lunch and then went to look at Vans. Then we went out to Peterbourgh to get our Harry Potter Books that we had Reserved and now finally we are home. I've had two double shot star bucks coffees. Oh I got a CD Burner for my computer so that I can save all my photos on a disk, just in case.
I got Harry Potter Birthday Hats to Celebrate both, the book and my birthday. The kids loved it. Now they want me to have a party with cake and ice cream. FUNNY KIDS.
We bake Sex in a Pan. Boys loved putting on 27 Candles. I'm just happy neither one of them remembered the birthday hits.

No comments: