That is one thing I am not.I'm getting there, but not that quickly. Thanks to Kina and Sony for taking me shopping all the time. I use to hate shopping. I still don't like makeup or doing anything special with my hair. (Remind me not to ever cut it short again, I miss just putting it up in a pony tail)I have been told that I need to start using sunscreen everyday down here in MS. Okay I agree, so that I won't get the signs of aging, but I don't use lotion everyday, I get up, put clothes on, pit stick, fix my hair (its standing up by itself since it has been cut short), perfume (Thanks to Kina, I love VS Body, SOO YUMMY), but I don't remember to do sunscreen. Know the funnier part is that I can remember to put it on the boys, right down to the bug off stuff. But I can't remember me. Oh well.
Know for the real reason of this blog.
Mike my dear husband, wanted to get me a diamond anniversary ring for our 5th Anniversary, I tried to talk him out of it. Don't like flowers, jewelry etc....He picked out a 1 carat. I had nightmares that I was cutting up Connor and him, Connor was still nursing and sleeping in our bed at the time. I took the ring back, I love 30 day trails. HE HE!
So this year will be our 10 year anniversary and he wants to get the ring again, but this time 1/2 carat, thinking that I won't have nightmares. I told him our about our 20th anniversary. Finally I explained to him and reminded him that he tells people all the time I'm not a girly girl and that I don't like that type of stuff. He says he is a hopeless romantic. AWWW, I love that man, but I don't want the ring. Ask me at 20 years!!!
So I asked him if I could have a (Get this) GARMIN for my anniversary instead. Yes I'm happier with electronics. He could get me a flat LCD TV with Bose Surround System and I would be happier than having a ring.He tried getting me a new stereo system for my first birthday. We already had 2 so my thoughts were, Oh a Radio. BTW: He won't let me live that one down. Thanks okay though, I got him on Chicken Shit!!! (Ask me Later, if you don't know the story)
So who else really isn't a girlie girl!
Come on now I know I'm not the only one!! HUGS
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Girly Girl
Written by:
myboys9802
at
12:26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment