Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Other Updates & Rambling!

Went today to do Labs for my Thyroid. I should get them back in a week or two. I have another appt with Dr. P at the end of Feb, I'm hoping he can figure out what is wrong (If anything is wrong)
Mike is testing for E-7 on 1 Feb. He is excited. He has been studying and still is. It will be a long shot. He will need to score very high to make it, cause he doesn't have enough time in service, time in grade or decorations to make it that way. Good thing is this man is a Sponge, he can read something and just spit it back at you. I wish I could do that.
So 2 Feb is Ground Hogs day! I'm guessing the Hog will see his shadow, it isn't like we have had a real winter as it is. Supposedly since we haven't had a real winter that our summer is suppose to be hotter than last year. Oh boy!!!!
I want to thank everyone that allowed me to send them post cards for Jacob's School Fundraiser. You might be shocked when you see the price of the mags. I was!!! I'm the type that goes to E-bay if I want Mags. Yes you read that right E-bay. Check it out!!

No comments: